Sunday, May 16, 2010

Almost There!

Rem has decided that she wants to be more dramatic than I had actually intended.  Surprisingly I am loving the way she is turning out though so she will keep her dark facup for a while at least.

Next will be the detail work, but that will have to wait until tomorrow as I don't have enough time to devote to the paint as I would like for that kind of work.

As you can see, her eye makeup is a lot darker and really surrounds her eye.  I love the blushing on her ears and wings.  I went with purples, greens, and black as well as a more natural color for her blushing.


And yes, I even blushed her lil bum.  I can't wait to see how she looks all finished.  She is definitely more showy than I had envisioned her being.  I wonder if she is just acting out because she found out about a new sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment