Friday, April 23, 2010

I Have Decided to Sell My Spare Jake Sulley Head

This is a tough decision for me but I have decided that I need to sell my extra Jake Sulley head. I had planned on creating a fullset and finishing him before offering him up for sale, but unfortunately I have run into some tough times. There is no point in keeping an extra head that I planned to sell later so I am offering him up now.

I am asking $217.00 Shipping and insurance are free to the US, discounted anywhere else. I do not charge Paypal fees on my sales items.

The head you will receive is new. It has not even been unwrapped from DIM yet. It will come in it's original packaging and wrapping as from DIM.

I will also include a pair of my custom Na'Vi eyes that I had bought for him. You may choose either metallic or glow in the dark. Please note that these are the old style eyes from Shelly. These particular eyes can not be purchased through anyone but me and I am giving them to you for free.

If you would like a little more information about me please visit my feedback threads. I don't do a lot of selling, but when I do I try hard to make it a pleasant experience for everyone.

DOA - Click Here
Ebay - Click Here This has the most feedback for me as a seller
Etsy - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment