Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jake Sulley Na'Vi MSD Heads Have Arrived!!!

OOOHHHH baby and he is sooo cute!  I love my lil blue...er...umm...white manKitty.  Denny's artists have done a fantastic job on his sculpt.  His head seems a bit big for an MSD so finding a suitable body may be a bit more difficult than I had originally thought.  I got a few shots of him before he goes back into his box to await the day that I can get him a body so I can dye his head to match it.

Jake with Metallic Na'Vi eyes.

These eyes are available for purchase for $15.00 per pair + shipping.


Jake with Glow in the dark Na'Vi eyes

These eyes are available for purchase for $15.00 per pair + shipping.
 




 


Profile Shots



















Comparison shots with my SD size Kamui Shirou

No comments:

Post a Comment