Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Layer of Blushing is Complete

Sorry for the grainy picture.  the lighting around here is not the best.  I didn't realize that it was such a bad pic until I had already started the second layer of blushing.  Guess that will teach me to check the picture before moving on.

I started out by shaving my pastels into a nice powder, then blending some colors to get what I wanted.  As you can tell here I am going in very light layers rather than using a darker color to begin with. 

Since Kamui is a Manga/Anime character and he is supposed to be a warrior, I didn't want him to look overly made up.  Hopefully by the time I am done I will have achieved the look I wanted.  I do want him to have a somewhat living appearance though so some color is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment