Monday, March 15, 2010

Sam Worthington Minimee Update.

I spoke with Denny from DIM last night and I will need to do a new modifications picture.  Apparently my original wasn't detailed enough for them.  I don't have access to the software until later tonight.

I am sorry, I haven't had any time to work on Kamui in the last few days.  Been trying to get the house ready to sell.  Will have a new update on him soon though.

On a completely unrelated note, we are almost ready to list our house on the market.  I have been having too much fun decorating this time though.  I can't believe that there are no western decorations readily available in a small Wyoming town.  I had to go with a more contemporary Asian type theme in our front rooms and western in our bedroom.  Of course my work room is all anime theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment