Wednesday, March 10, 2010

They Eyes Have It

In my last post I mentioned my custom eyes by Ersa Flora. I would like to take a few moments to elaborate. I commissioned several sets of custom eyes from her while I was preparing for my heads to arrive. I sent her my designs or ideas and she created beautiful eyes for me. Below are pictures of the eyes I received. She has since changed her methods and begun producing even more beautiful eyes (if that's possible)

Battle Damaged Marcus Wright eye
(designed and created by Ersa Flora)


Non Damaged Marcus Wright
(designed and created by Ersa Flora)


Jake Sulley Avatar/Na'vi Eye Glow in the Dark Version
(Designed by me, created by Ersa Flora)


Jake Sulley Avatar/Na'Vi Eye Metallic Version
(Designed by me, created by Ersa Flora)


Deep Blue Sea
(Designed by me, created by Ersa Flora)

These are the eyes I am using in my Kamui Shirou head from the last post.

Jelly Eyes
(designed and created by Ersa Flora)




Many of these eyes are exclusive to me at Serenity Moon Studios and can not be sold anywhere else. I will be offering a group pre-order for them in the DOA marketplace a little later this month. I will keep you posted as to exactly when they will be available.

Regular Ersa Flora eyes can be purchased directly from the company, or from the following authorized sellers.

Dolls Department 25, Parabox, Safrin, CA Dolls, ATWD & Feather Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment