Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary to ME!

AAWWW hubby is such a sweetie. He bought me everything I will need to do some softer more realistic face-ups on the resin heads. I will post pictures later. Mostly because I forgot to take any, but here is a list of what I got, I don't think I missed anything.

A Watercolor kit that contains
Brushes
10 liquid paints
watercolor pencils
plastic pallet
drawing pencil (will not use for dolls)
eraser (will not use for dolls)
small bottle with lid
wire mesh container to hold everything
a second set of brushes (now I have one for dark colors and one for light)
a big fluffy brush for blending
Windsor and Newton gloss and flat varnishes
Smudging sticks
Kneaded Eraser
New watercolor pencils
A Box cutter with blades that is retractable like a pocket knife

Dremel bits (to do the detail carving on the battle damaged head)

So pretty much everything you need for face-ups except the chalk pastels which he had bought me last year for a different project.

No comments:

Post a Comment